Terms and Conditions
My Discovery Elite Loyalty Program (MDE) is a frequent patronage program designed to reward guests for staying at Discovery Hotels & Resorts. The following Terms & Conditions are intended to protect members of MDE. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services at (63 2) 719.8888 local 6922 or log on to www.mydiscovery.ph
1. All individual guests are eligible for My Discovery membership. My Discovery Elite membership is not transferable.
2. Membership in My Discovery Elite Loyalty Program is open only to individual residents in countries where the program is permitted by law.
3. Membership in My Discovery is valid within two (2) years.
4. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
1. The points of the MDE are based from qualifying room rates in participating hotels. Food & Beverage consumption may earn points if charged to room. Service charges, taxes, and other incidental charges are not eligible for MDE points.
QUALIFYING ROOM RATES:
DISCOVERY SUITES: P4,000++
DISCOVERY COUNTRY SUITES: P6,000++
DISCOVERY SHORES BORACAY: P11,000++
CLUB PARADISE: P7,000++
DISCOVERY PRIMEA: P7,000++
2. It is the Members' responsibility to quote their MDE membership number when making reservations at www.mydiscovery.ph
3. Members may log in to the MDE members' portal - www.mydiscovery.ph - to check their MDE point balance and transaction activities or email the MDE Membership Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, to get an update.
4. Members who are missing credit from their MDE member account must notify the MDE Membership Services Manager within 30 days of the check-out date. Failure to notify the membership services team, will result to non-credit of the relevant MDE points. Members can verify their points two (2) business days after they have checked out. Any claims for missing MDE points can be forwarded to MDE Membership Services via email at email@example.com
5. Points will only be credited to direct bookings coursed thru the Discovery Leisure websites or by contacting our reservations department thru telephone or email. Members who book through online travel agencies (ex. Agoda, Expedia, Bookin.com etc) can only earn points through F&B purchases charged to their room.
6. MDE points are credited to members as long as they stay and pay for the room.
7. A guest must have been enrolled as an MDE member at the time of stay in order to earn MDE points.
8. MDE Rewards Points are valid within two (2) years only or 24 months from date of issuance.
1. Members may redeem their MDE points for rewards at www.mydiscovery.ph under My Discovery Members' Portal – Rewards / Redemption section. In addition to Members' user IDs and passwords, the Hotel reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
2. Minimum MDE point levels apply to each reward. Please refer to the Rewards Chart of the website for redemption requirements.
3. Members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of stays or services provided by MDE participating partners that accept MDE Rewards Certificates.
4. Upon redemption online, members shall collect their reward certificates for Discovery hotels’ products and services. Members shall advise their intention to use the reward certificates at the point of reservation. Utilization of the Reward Certificates is subject to availability. Membership e-card needs to be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
5. Unused reward certificates cannot be returned for credit to the Members' accounts or exchanged for cash.
6. The Hotel is not responsible for Redemption Partners' withdrawal from the program or Partners' rewards cancellation, which may affect the rewards offered.
1. Members are required to present their Membership e-Cards to enjoy privileges and/or discounts in the Hotel or with MDE participating partners. The Hotel may request for additional identification cards for verification purposes.
2. The privileges and/or discounts will be extended only to the Members whose name appears on the e-card. The e-card must be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated. *F&B discounts for Discovery hotels and resorts not applicable to special menus, special events and holiday promotions, as excluded by respective hotels and resorts.
4. The complimentary airport transfers is valid only for City Hotels.
5. Gold and Platinum members can only avail of sedan vehicles for the complimentary airport transfers, vans and SUVs are excluded.
1. Your MDE Membership e-card remains the property of the Hotel. Use of your Card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member's sole responsibility to update their membership record in the MDE Members' Portal or inform MDE Membership Services in writing.
3. The safekeep of the Reward Certificates is the sole responsibility of the member. There shall be no replacement of reward certificates.
4. The MDE Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or MDE Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the MDE program at any time.
6. Earning of MDE Points and redemption of Rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Benefits and Rewards received under MDE may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the Member who is the recipient of the said benefit or Reward.
8. The Hotel makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through the MDE. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In the event any Member transfers the use of any Reward Certificate, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
9. The Hotel and/or MDE reserve the right to adjust the MDE Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
10. Fraud or abuse concerning MDE or Reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Hotel and/or MDE participating partners.
11. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
12. My Discovery Elite Loyalty Program is a program operated by the Hotel. Service providers may also have access to Members' records.
13. The personal information collected from registration will be used for the My Discovery Elite program only, particularly for the distribution of marketing promos and membership updates. The Discovery Leisure Company has ensure that data collected are protected against misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
14. All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Hotel. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines.